If you were pre-approved for funding for CANIMUN 2018, it’s time to get reimbursed for those expenses.
First, you’ll need to download and fill out this claim form. Please leave it in the Excel spreadsheet format; do not convert it to PDF or any other file type.
To fill out the claim form, you’ll need to use your receipts. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOTH AN ITEMIZED AND A TRANSACTION RECEIPT FOR AN EXPENSE, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REIMBURSE THAT EXPENSE. In this form, you will copy down the information from your receipts into the table.
- Fill out your name, address, and the date of your expenses at the top of the page.
- In the “Expense” Column, please describe the purchase. For instance, if you took a plane to CANIMUN, you’ll want to label your expense as “Flight”.
- In the “Amounts” Section, please type your pre-tax total and the applicable taxes exactly as they appear on your receipts into the appropriate columns. The spreadsheet will automatically calculate the final amount and the totals of each section.
- In the “Notes” Column, please include information about the vendor as well as any other details we should know. For instance, if your flight was with Air Canada, please include “Air Canada” in the “Notes” column. If the cost included any extras or fees, please write those in the “Notes” column.
- Once you are finished, please sign and date the claim form where indicated and save.
After you have finished the claim form, you’ll send it to us, along with all of the other requested information, via this reimbursement form. To fill out the reimbursement form, please be prepared with:
- A scan of the same proof of citizenship you supplied with your application (if you were emailed to request a new document, please use the document you provided in response to that email)
- Your completed claim form (above)
- All of your receipts scanned and compiled into ONE DOCUMENT
- The maximum reimbursement amount you were approved for (found in your original funding approval email)
- The photo you took of yourself at CANIMUN
Once submitted, we require the physical copies of your receipts. Ensure you have saved a scanned version, and send the originals to:
United Nations Association in Canada
300-309 Cooper Street
While we will begin processing your reimbursement as soon as you submit the form, please note that WE CANNOT FINISH THE PROCESS OR SEND YOU YOUR CHEQUE UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE PHYSICAL RECEIPTS BY MAIL.
From the time that you submit your reimbursement form, it can take up to 4 weeks for your reimbursement to be processed and your cheque to be mailed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org.